Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Predictions
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Betting Odds
|Southeast Missouri State||-1||154.5 points|
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Last 10 Games
- Southeast Missouri State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Southeast Missouri State’s last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Redhawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 149.4 points scored. That’s 5.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Redhawks are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Tennessee State’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 136.6 total points, 17.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 68.1, 3.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Betting Trends
- Southeast Missouri State has covered the spread 13 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Redhawks went 6-3 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Southeast Missouri State’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The 75.5 points per game the Redhawks score are 5.6 more points than the Tigers give up (69.9).
- Southeast Missouri State has a 12-4-1 record against the spread and a 12-7 record overall when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- Tennessee State has covered the spread 15 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Tigers are 9-6-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee State’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Tigers score an average of 71.8 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than the 77.7 the Redhawks allow.
- When it scores more than 77.7 points, Tennessee State is 4-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Over/Under Trends
- Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s over/under of 154.5 points 11 times this season.
- This season, five games Tennessee State played finished with a combined score higher than 154.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 154.5 is 7.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Redhawks (75.5 points per game) and the Tigers (71.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 147.6 points per game, 6.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Redhawks games is 148.3 points, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 154.5 points for this contest.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 140.8 points this season, 13.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Eric Reed Jr.: 16 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (64-for-179)
- Phillip Russell: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (47-for-136)
- Nygal Russell: 7.9 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (37-for-109)
- Chris Harris: 9.9 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (34-for-94)
- Nana Akenten: 7.1 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (38-for-117)
Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Kassim Nicholson: 11.3 PTS, 8.4 REB, 50 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- Carlos Marshall Jr.: 13 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (55-for-136)
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.: 11.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (42-for-120)
- Kenny Cooper: 7.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.8 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (29-for-65)
- Shakem Johnson: 8.1 PTS, 59.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.