The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (19-8, 11-5 A-10) are favored (by 3.5 points) to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the Richmond Spiders (19-11, 10-7 A-10) on Friday, March 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Richmond Predictions
Saint Bonaventure vs. Richmond Betting Odds
|Saint Bonaventure||-3.5||138.5 points|
Saint Bonaventure vs. Richmond Last 10 Games
- Saint Bonaventure is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bonnies games averaged 1.7 fewer points (136.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bonnies are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Richmond has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Richmond and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Spiders’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Spiders’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 69.2, 3.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Richmond Betting Trends
- Saint Bonaventure has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-15-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Bonnies are 7-9 against the spread.
- Games involving Saint Bonaventure have hit the over 12 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Bonnies put up 70.6 points per game, just 1.6 more points than the 69.0 the Spiders allow.
- Saint Bonaventure has an 8-6 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when scoring more than 69.0 points.
- Richmond is 13-16-1 against the spread this year.
- The Spiders are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Richmond have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The Spiders put up an average of 72.5 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 66.7 the Bonnies give up.
- When it scores more than 66.7 points, Richmond is 11-11-1 against the spread and 16-7 overall.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Richmond Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 138.5 points nine times.
- In Richmond’s 30 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 138.5.
- The Bonnies average 70.6 points per game against the Spiders’ 72.5, totaling 4.6 points over the contest’s over/under of 138.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.7 points per game, 2.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bonnies games is 135.4 points, 3.1 fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- Spiders’ games have a total points bet of 141.7 points this season, 3.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Osun Osunniyi: 11.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.9 BLK, 60.1 FG%
- Jaren Holmes: 13.6 PTS, 39 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (27-for-102)
- Jalen Adaway: 15.8 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (31-for-83)
- Kyle Lofton: 12.9 PTS, 5.9 AST, 2.3 STL, 39.8 FG%, 28 3PT% (23-for-82)
- Dominick Welch: 12.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.5 FG%, 36 3PT% (72-for-200)
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.6 PTS, 5.7 AST, 3 STL, 39 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (74-for-208)
- Tyler Burton: 16.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (51-for-133)
- Grant Golden: 14.5 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.8 PTS, 55.9 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 6.8 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (54-for-151)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.