Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Predictions
Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Odds
|Morehead State||-5.5||141 points|
Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Last 10 Games
- Morehead State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Morehead State’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Eagles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.5 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 1.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Tennessee Tech covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Tennessee Tech and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 0.8 fewer points (140.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a 77 points-per-game average, 3.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Trends
- Morehead State is 11-16-1 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 7-9-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Morehead State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Eagles score 70.5 points per game, only 3.2 fewer points than the 73.7 the Golden Eagles allow.
- Morehead State has a 6-5 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when putting up more than 73.7 points.
- Tennessee Tech is 16-12-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Golden Eagles have gone 8-3 against the spread.
- This season, Tennessee Tech’s games have hit the over 19 times out of 30 chances.
- The Golden Eagles score an average of 73.3 points per game, 9.4 more points than the 63.9 the Eagles allow.
- Tennessee Tech is 14-4-1 against the spread and 10-11 overall when it scores more than 63.9 points.
Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Over/Under Trends
- Morehead State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 141 points 10 times this season.
- There have been 20 Tennessee Tech games that have ended with a combined score higher than 141 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 141 is 2.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (70.5 points per game) and the Golden Eagles (73.3 points per game).
- The 137.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.4 fewer than the 141 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Eagles games is 6.9 points fewer than the over/under of 141 points in this matchup.
- Golden Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 141.7 points this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
Morehead State Team Leaders
- Johni Broome: 16.5 PTS, 10.6 REB, 4 BLK, 55.8 FG%
- Ta’Lon Cooper: 9 PTS, 6 AST, 40.3 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (37-for-113)
- Skyelar Potter: 10.6 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (53-for-164)
- Tray Hollowell: 10.4 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (80-for-215)
- Jake Wolfe: 6 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (23-for-46)
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 13.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.2 FG%, 32 3PT% (56-for-175)
- Keishawn Davidson: 10.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (48-for-119)
- Kenny White Jr.: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (35-for-90)
- John Pettway: 7.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 57.1 FG%
- Amadou Sylla: 5.5 PTS, 52.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.