The No. 4 seed Loyola Chicago Ramblers (22-7, 13-5 MVC) are 5.5-point favorites in the MVC Tournament against the No. 5 seed Bradley Braves (17-13, 11-7 MVC) on Friday at Enterprise Center. The matchup starts at 3:30 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Loyola Chicago vs. Bradley Predictions
Loyola Chicago vs. Bradley Betting Odds
|Loyola Chicago||-5.5||131 points|
Loyola Chicago vs. Bradley Last 10 Games
- Loyola Chicago covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Loyola Chicago games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Ramblers games averaged 2.5 more points (133.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Ramblers are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Bradley is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Braves games has gone over the set total twice.
- The Braves’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.3 points scored. That’s 4.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Braves have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Loyola Chicago vs. Bradley Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-17-0).
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Ramblers went 7-12 against the spread.
- This season, 17 of Loyola Chicago’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Ramblers score 9.5 more points per game (74.7) than the Braves give up (65.2).
- Loyola Chicago is 9-12 against the spread and 18-4 overall when scoring more than 65.2 points.
- Bradley has covered the spread 17 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Braves went 3-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Bradley have hit the over 13 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Braves score an average of 71.2 points per game, 8.3 more points than the 62.9 the Ramblers give up.
- When it scores more than 62.9 points, Bradley is 16-10 against the spread and 17-10 overall.
Loyola Chicago vs. Bradley Over/Under Trends
- This season, Loyola Chicago games have hit the over on this matchup’s 131-point total 18 times.
- This season, 19 of Bradley’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 131 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.9 points per game, 14.9 points more than the total of 131 for this matchup.
- The 128.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.9 fewer than the 131 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Ramblers games is 135.7 points, 4.7 more than the over/under of 131 points for this contest.
- Braves’ games have a total points bet of 136.1 points this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Loyola Chicago Team Leaders
- Lucas Williamson: 14.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (68-for-168)
- Braden Norris: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.1 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (57-for-134)
- Aher Uguak: 9.1 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Chris Knight: 8.3 PTS, 65.8 FG%
- Tate Hall: 6.0 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 45.0 3PT% (27-for-60)
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 14.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
- Rienk Mast: 11.6 PTS, 8.2 REB, 48.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (26-for-90)
- Malevy Leons: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 50.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (37-for-95)
- Mikey Howell: 3.8 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- Connor Hickman: 6.7 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.