The No. 1 seed Longwood Lancers (23-6, 15-1 Big South) are favored by 7.5 points when they meet the No. 9 seed North Carolina A&T Aggies (12-19, 6-10 Big South) in the Big South Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Friday at Bojangles’ Coliseum starting at 12:00 PM.
Longwood vs. N.C. A&T Predictions
Longwood vs. N.C. A&T Betting Odds
Longwood vs. N.C. A&T Last 10 Games
- Longwood is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Longwood and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Lancers games averaged 137.6 total points, 0.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Lancers have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- N.C. A&T covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- N.C. A&T’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 136.5 total points, two fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Aggies have scored 3.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Longwood vs. N.C. A&T Betting Trends
- Longwood has gone 16-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Lancers went 5-5 against the spread.
- Longwood games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Lancers record 6.1 more points per game (76.1) than the Aggies allow (70).
- When Longwood puts up more than 70 points, it is 12-4 against the spread and 18-2 overall.
- N.C. A&T has registered a 15-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are 6-4 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 15 of N.C. A&T’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Aggies score only 2.7 more points per game (67.8) than the Lancers allow (65.1).
- N.C. A&T has put together a 7-7 ATS record and a 9-7 overall record in games it scores more than 65.1 points.
Longwood vs. N.C. A&T Over/Under Trends
- Longwood and its opponents have combined to exceed Friday’s over/under of 138.5 points 10 times this season.
- This season, 15 games N.C. A&T played finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.9 points per game, 5.4 points more than the total of 138.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.4 fewer points than the 135.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Lancers games is 2.2 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points in this matchup.
- Aggies games have an over/under of 137.2 points this season, 1.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (53-for-130)
- Justin Hill: 13.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.8 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
- DeShaun Wade: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 43 3PT% (65-for-151)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 9.2 PTS, 56.1 FG%
- Zac Watson: 7.6 PTS, 57.6 FG%
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (51-for-148)
- Marcus Watson: 12 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (29-for-110)
- Kameron Langley: 6.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.4 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Tyler Maye: 8.4 PTS, 48.8 FG%
- David Beatty: 7.6 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (31-for-114)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.