The Buffalo Bulls (19-9, 13-5 MAC) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to continue a five-game road winning streak when they visit the Kent State Golden Flashes (20-9, 15-4 MAC) on Friday, March 4, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 145.5 in the matchup.
Kent State vs. Buffalo Predictions
Kent State vs. Buffalo Betting Odds
|Kent State||-2.5||145.5 points|
Kent State vs. Buffalo Last 10 Games
- Kent State covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- Kent State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Golden Flashes games averaged 140 total points, 5.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Golden Flashes have scored 6.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Buffalo covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Buffalo games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Bulls’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 154 points scored. That’s 8.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 84.9, 4.0 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Kent State vs. Buffalo Betting Trends
- Kent State is 14-11-2 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Golden Flashes have gone 6-6-2 against the spread.
- Kent State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The 71.3 points per game the Golden Flashes score are the same as the Bulls give up.
- Kent State has an 8-2-1 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when putting up more than 72.4 points.
- Buffalo is 12-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Buffalo games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Bulls score an average of 80.9 points per game, 16.8 more points than the 64.1 the Golden Flashes give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.1 points, Buffalo is 11-11 against the spread and 18-7 overall.
Kent State vs. Buffalo Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kent State and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 145.5 points six times.
- In Buffalo’s 26 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 145.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.2 points per game, 6.7 points more than the total of 145.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.5 points per game, 9.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Golden Flashes games is 138.7 points, 6.8 fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- Bulls’ games have a total points bet of 152.3 points this season, 6.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 18.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.6 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (70-for-192)
- Malique Jacobs: 11.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 39.1 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (16-for-63)
- Justyn Hamilton: 8.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 53.2 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.5 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Tervell Beck: 6.7 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams: 19.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.8 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (56-for-123)
- Ronaldo Segu: 15.3 PTS, 5.3 AST, 44.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (45-for-117)
- Josh Mballa: 13.6 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 50.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Maceo Jack: 9.7 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (42-for-130)
- David Skogman: 8.1 PTS, 59.0 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.