The No. 2 seed Jacksonville Dolphins (19-9, 11-5 ASUN) and the No. 3 seed Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (11-19, 7-9 ASUN) will look to advance in the ASUN tournament on Thursday as they meet in the conference tournament at 7:00 PM. Jacksonville is listed as a 12-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Jacksonville vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Jacksonville vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
Jacksonville vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Jacksonville’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Dolphins games averaged 130.8 total points, 6.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Dolphins are scoring 0.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Central Arkansas has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Central Arkansas and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Sugar Bears’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 153.2 points scored. That’s 15.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Sugar Bears have scored 2.2 more points per contest compared to their 73.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jacksonville vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Jacksonville has covered the spread 18 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- The Dolphins have not covered the spread when playing as at least 12-point favorites (0-1).
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Dolphins score 67 points per game, 14.2 fewer points than the 81.2 the Sugar Bears allow.
- Central Arkansas has registered a 14-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 12 points or more so far this year, the Sugar Bears have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- This year, 15 of Central Arkansas’ games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Sugar Bears score an average of 73.3 points per game, 14.7 more points than the 58.6 the Dolphins give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 58.6 points, Central Arkansas is 13-10 against the spread and 10-17 overall.
Jacksonville vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, Jacksonville and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 137.5 points seven times.
- This season, 25 of Central Arkansas’ games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 137.5 is 2.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Dolphins (67 points per game) and the Sugar Bears (73.3 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 2.3 fewer points than the 139.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Dolphins have seen a 129.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 12.3 points separates the average total points bet in Sugar Bears’ games (149.8 points) and this game’s over/under (137.5 points).
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Kevion Nolan: 14 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (60-for-162)
- Bryce Workman: 9.7 PTS, 54.4 FG%
- Tyreese Davis: 8 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (34-for-78)
- Mike Marsh: 8.5 PTS, 52.4 FG%
- Jordan Davis: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Camren Hunter: 14.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.8 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (25-for-97)
- Jared Chatham: 10.9 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 11.6 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (20-for-58)
- Darious Hall: 12.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Collin Cooper: 10.1 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.