The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (14-15, 6-11 America East) are just 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Hartford Hawks (11-18, 9-8 America East) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Hartford vs. UMass-Lowell Predictions
Hartford vs. UMass-Lowell Betting Odds
Hartford vs. UMass-Lowell Last 10 Games
- Hartford covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Hartford and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 0.3 fewer points (138.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Hawks are scoring one point more per game compared to their season average.
- UMass-Lowell is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- UMass-Lowell’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 River Hawks games averaged 136.1 total points, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the River Hawks are scoring 68.9 points per game compared to their 69.8 season average.
Hartford vs. UMass-Lowell Betting Trends
- Hartford has covered the spread 13 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- The Hawks are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Hartford’s games have hit the over 17 times out of 28 chances.
- The 70.3 points per game the Hawks average are 5.7 more points than the River Hawks give up (64.6).
- Hartford has a 12-8 record against the spread and an 11-11 record overall when scoring more than 64.6 points.
- UMass-Lowell has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this season (13-11-0).
- The River Hawks are 6-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, UMass-Lowell’s games have hit the over nine times out of 24 chances.
- The River Hawks average only 2.5 fewer points per game (69.8) than the Hawks allow (72.3).
- UMass-Lowell is 4-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 72.3 points.
Hartford vs. UMass-Lowell Over/Under Trends
- Hartford and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (138.5 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, six games UMass-Lowell played finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- The Hawks average 70.3 points per game against the River Hawks’ 69.8, totaling 1.6 points over the contest’s point total of 138.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 136.9 points per game, 1.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks have seen a 138 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- River Hawks games have an over/under of 136 points this season, 2.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 14.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.5 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (43-for-115)
- Austin Williams: 16.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.2 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- David Shriver: 10.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (77-for-187)
- Hunter Marks: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- Traci Carter: 8.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 33.7 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Max Brooks: 9.9 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 60.6 FG%
- Allin Blunt: 11.1 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (27-for-88)
- Kalil Thomas: 9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (41-for-126)
- Ayinde Hikim: 10.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Everette Hammond: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (33-for-98)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.