The No. 3 seed Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (17-12, 11-5 Big South) and the No. 6 seed Campbell Fighting Camels (16-12, 8-8 Big South) will look to advance in the Big South tournament on Friday as they meet in the conference tournament at 8:30 PM. Gardner-Webb is listed as a 2.5-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Gardner-Webb vs. Campbell Predictions
Gardner-Webb vs. Campbell Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb vs. Campbell Last 10 Games
- Gardner-Webb is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Gardner-Webb’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.5 points scored. That’s eight more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is three points lower than their season-long average.
- Campbell is 2-8-0 against the spread and 5-5 overall over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Campbell games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Fighting Camels’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 128.3 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Fighting Camels are scoring 64.5 points per game compared to their 66.6 season average.
Gardner-Webb vs. Campbell Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb is 13-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have an ATS record of 5-8 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Gardner-Webb have hit the over 11 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs average 70.1 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 62.3 the Fighting Camels give up.
- When Gardner-Webb scores more than 62.3 points, it is 8-7 against the spread and 13-5 overall.
- Campbell has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this year (9-16-1).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Fighting Camels have an ATS record of 4-1.
- Campbell’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 26 chances this year.
- The Fighting Camels’ 66.6 points per game are just 2.5 more points than the 64.1 the Runnin’ Bulldogs give up.
- When it scores more than 64.1 points, Campbell is 6-7 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
Gardner-Webb vs. Campbell Over/Under Trends
- Gardner-Webb and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total (125.5 points) 17 times this season.
- This season, 16 games Campbell played finished with a combined score higher than 125.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.7 points per game, 11.2 points more than the over/under of 125.5 for this game.
- The 126.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.9 more than the 125.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Runnin’ Bulldogs games is 138.1 points, 12.6 more than the over/under of 125.5 points for this contest.
- Fighting Camels’ games have a total points bet of 129.2 points this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.4 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (73-for-189)
- Lance Terry: 14.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (54-for-151)
- Kareem Reid: 9.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 57 FG%
- Anthony Selden: 7.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
- Zion Williams: 7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
Campbell Team Leaders
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 14.1 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (37-for-96)
- Jesus Carralero: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.1 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
- Ricky Clemons: 10 PTS, 62 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Jordan Whitfield: 11.2 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (51-for-134)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.2 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 33 3PT% (37-for-112)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.