The No. 3 seed Drake Bulldogs (22-9, 13-5 MVC) are 3.5-point favorites in the MVC Tournament against the No. 6 seed Southern Illinois Salukis (16-14, 9-9 MVC) on Friday at Enterprise Center. The game starts at 9:30 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Drake vs. Southern Illinois Predictions
Drake vs. Southern Illinois Betting Odds
Drake vs. Southern Illinois Last 10 Games
- Drake has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Drake games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 10.0 more points (137.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Southern Illinois has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Southern Illinois and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Salukis games averaged 127.6 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Salukis have scored 0.5 more points per contest compared to their 64.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Drake vs. Southern Illinois Betting Trends
- Drake has gone 11-20-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 7-15 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Drake games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The Bulldogs average 12.9 more points per game (74.1) than the Salukis give up (61.2).
- Drake is 9-15 against the spread and 20-6 overall when scoring more than 61.2 points.
- Southern Illinois has covered the spread in a game 18 times this year (18-13-0).
- The Salukis are 6-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Southern Illinois have hit the over 12 times out of 32 chances this year.
- The Salukis score an average of 64.4 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 66.3 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.3 points, Southern Illinois is 9-2 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
Drake vs. Southern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, 26 of Drake’s 31 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 127 points.
- In Southern Illinois’ 32 games this season, 17 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 127.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.5 points per game, 11.5 points more than the point total of 127 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 0.5 fewer points than the 127.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 139.1 over/under in their games this season, 12.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Salukis’ games this season (129.4 points).
Drake Team Leaders
- Garrett Sturtz: 11.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 STL, 59.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Tucker DeVries: 13.6 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (65-for-191)
- Tremell Murphy: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.2 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (35-for-116)
- Roman Penn: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 27.0 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 9.8 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
Southern Illinois Team Leaders
- Marcus Domask: 15.0 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (43-for-118)
- Lance Jones: 14.8 PTS, 2.0 STL, 44.8 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (58-for-170)
- Ben Coupet Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (52-for-126)
- Steven Verplancken Jr.: 6.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (47-for-112)
- Dalton Banks: 4.7 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 20.9 3PT% (9-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.