The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (10-16, 9-7 SWAC) will try to extend a five-game winning streak when they host the Grambling Tigers (11-17, 8-7 SWAC) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at T.M. Elmore Gymnasium as just 1-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 129.5.
Alabama A&M vs. Grambling Predictions
Alabama A&M vs. Grambling Betting Odds
|Alabama A&M||-1||129.5 points|
Alabama A&M vs. Grambling Last 10 Games
- Alabama A&M is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Alabama A&M games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 129 total points, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 5.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Grambling covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Grambling’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 6.8 more points (136.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 69.1 points per game compared to their 65.7 season average.
Alabama A&M vs. Grambling Betting Trends
- Alabama A&M has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-15-0).
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-3.
- Alabama A&M’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The 61.5 points per game the Bulldogs put up are 9.7 fewer points than the Tigers allow (71.2).
- When Alabama A&M totals more than 71.2 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Grambling has covered the spread 12 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 10-10 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Grambling games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Tigers put up an average of 65.7 points per game, just 2.5 fewer points than the 68.2 the Bulldogs allow.
- Grambling is 6-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it scores more than 68.2 points.
Alabama A&M vs. Grambling Over/Under Trends
- This season, Alabama A&M games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 129.5-point total 10 times.
- In Grambling’s 27 games this season, 22 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 129.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.2 points per game, 2.3 points fewer than the total of 129.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.4 points per game, 9.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 130.9 over/under in their games this season, 1.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 8.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (137.7 points).
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 15.7 PTS, 7 REB, 47.7 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 13.8 PTS, 2 STL, 36.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (54-for-155)
- Cameron Tucker: 8 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 9.1 3PT% (3-for-33)
- Dailin Smith: 8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 30.9 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (16-for-75)
- EJ Williams: 5.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%
Grambling Team Leaders
- Tra’Michael Moton: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.5 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (18-for-67)
- Cameron Christon: 13.2 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (48-for-113)
- Shawndarius Cowart: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- A.J. Taylor: 7.9 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Prince Moss: 7.3 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.