Wright State vs. Oakland Predictions
Wright State vs. Oakland Betting Odds
|Wright State||-4.5||149 points|
Wright State vs. Oakland Last 10 Games
- Wright State covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Wright State’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Raiders’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 146 points scored. That’s three fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Raiders have a points-per-game average 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Oakland is 2-8-0 against the spread and 5-5 overall during its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Oakland games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Golden Grizzlies games averaged 142 total points, seven fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Golden Grizzlies have a 70.3 points-per-game average, 4.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wright State vs. Oakland Betting Trends
- Wright State has gone 12-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Raiders have gone 8-9 against the spread.
- Wright State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Raiders average 75.4 points per game, seven more points than the 68.4 the Golden Grizzlies allow.
- Wright State is 12-12 against the spread and 18-7 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- Oakland is 15-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 14 of Oakland’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Golden Grizzlies’ 74.7 points per game are just 3.2 more points than the 71.5 the Raiders allow.
- When it scores more than 71.5 points, Oakland is 9-7 against the spread and 13-5 overall.
Wright State vs. Oakland Over/Under Trends
- Wright State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (149 points) 14 times this season.
- A total of 12 of Oakland’s games finished with a combined score over 149 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.1 points per game, 1.1 points more than the point total of 149 for this matchup.
- The 139.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.1 fewer than the 149 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Raiders games is 146.5 points, 2.5 fewer than the over/under of 149 points for this contest.
- Golden Grizzlies games have an over/under of 142.6 points this season, 6.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Wright State Team Leaders
- Grant Basile: 18.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.6 BLK, 51.1 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (32-for-118)
- Tanner Holden: 19.8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 50.2 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Trey Calvin: 13.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (48-for-129)
- Tim Finke: 8.6 PTS, 37 FG%, 32 3PT% (48-for-150)
- Keaton Norris: 3.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
Oakland Team Leaders
- Jamal Cain: 20 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.9 STL, 49.5 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (34-for-112)
- Jalen Moore: 15.4 PTS, 7.8 AST, 2 STL, 34.8 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (37-for-157)
- Trey Townsend: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.2 FG%, 17.1 3PT% (7-for-41)
- Micah Parrish: 11.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (44-for-128)
- Blake Lampman: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (64-for-179)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.