The UCSB Gauchos (15-10, 7-5 Big West) are favored (-7.5) to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (15-9, 9-4 Big West) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at Thunderdome-UC Santa Barbara Events Center. The over/under is set at 131.5 in the matchup.
UCSB vs. Hawaii Predictions
UCSB vs. Hawaii Betting Odds
UCSB vs. Hawaii Last 10 Games
- UCSB is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 UCSB games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Gauchos games averaged 132.6 total points, 1.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Gauchos are scoring 1.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Hawaii has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Rainbow Warriors games averaged 133.2 total points, 1.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Rainbow Warriors have scored 5.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
UCSB vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- UCSB is 9-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Gauchos have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- UCSB games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Gauchos put up 10 more points per game (74.3) than the Rainbow Warriors allow (64.3).
- UCSB is 9-7 against the spread and 14-4 overall when scoring more than 64.3 points.
- Hawaii has registered a 13-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors are winless against the spread when they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, seven of Hawaii’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Rainbow Warriors average just 3.8 more points per game (69.6) than the Gauchos allow (65.8).
- When it scores more than 65.8 points, Hawaii is 9-4 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
UCSB vs. Hawaii Over/Under Trends
- UCSB and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (131.5 points) 15 times this season.
- There have been 11 Hawaii games that have finished with a combined score over 131.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.9 points per game, 12.4 points more than the over/under of 131.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is 1.4 fewer points than the 130.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Gauchos games is 134.3 points, 2.8 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- Rainbow Warriors’ games have a total points bet of 134.6 points this season, 3.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 15.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 55.7 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Ajay Mitchell: 12.2 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Miles Norris: 9.8 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 56 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Ajare Sanni: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (22-for-77)
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.1 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (30-for-89)
- Noel Coleman: 14.8 PTS, 44 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (45-for-102)
- Junior Madut: 10.4 PTS, 45 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (34-for-87)
- Kamaka Hepa: 9.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (35-for-88)
- Bernardo da Silva: 10.4 PTS, 56.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.