The No. seed South Alabama Jaguars (19-10, 9-7 Sun Belt) are 12.5-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. seed Little Rock Trojans (8-18, 3-11 Sun Belt) in the Sun Belt Tournament Thursday at Pensacola Bay Center, starting at 3:00 PM.
South Alabama vs. Little Rock Predictions
South Alabama vs. Little Rock Betting Odds
|South Alabama||-12.5||134.5 points|
South Alabama vs. Little Rock Last 10 Games
- South Alabama is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Jaguars games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The last 10 Jaguars games averaged 134.4 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Jaguars have scored 8.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Little Rock covered the spread once in its past 10 contests while putting together a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Little Rock’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The Trojans’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 134.6 points scored. That’s 0.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Trojans have a 58.2 points-per-game average, 8.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
South Alabama vs. Little Rock Betting Trends
- South Alabama is 16-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- South Alabama games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Jaguars score 71.4 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 73.3 the Trojans give up.
- When South Alabama puts up more than 73.3 points, it is 7-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- Little Rock has covered the spread six times this year (6-17-0).
- The Trojans have an ATS record of 2-6 when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Little Rock’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Trojans’ 66.6 points per game are just 3.8 more points than the 62.8 the Jaguars give up.
- Little Rock has put together a 6-7 ATS record and a 7-8 overall record in games it scores more than 62.8 points.
South Alabama vs. Little Rock Over/Under Trends
- This season, South Alabama games have gone over this game’s 134.5-point total 14 times.
- This season, 14 games Little Rock played finished with a combined score over 134.5 points.
- The Jaguars average 71.4 points per game against the Trojans’ 66.6, totaling 3.5 points over the matchup’s total of 134.5.
- This game’s point total is 1.6 fewer points than the 136.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Jaguars have seen a 136.6 average over/under in their games this season, 2.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Trojans’ games have a total points bet of 137.3 points this season, 2.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
South Alabama Team Leaders
- Charles Manning Jr.: 15.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.1 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (26-for-101)
- Javon Franklin: 11.2 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 65.4 FG%
- Jay Jay Chandler: 15.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (34-for-97)
- Kayo Goncalves: 7.4 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (63-for-176)
- Diante Smith: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (45-for-115)
Little Rock Team Leaders
- Isaiah Palermo: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Jovan Stulic: 7.8 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 43 3PT% (37-for-86)
- D.J. Smith: 6.8 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (12-for-49)
- Nikola Maric: 13.1 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Myron Gardner: 10.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (16-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.