The Cincinnati Bearcats (18-13, 7-10 AAC) visit the SMU Mustangs (20-7, 11-4 AAC) after losing three road games in a row. The Mustangs are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 3, 2022.
SMU vs. Cincinnati Predictions
SMU vs. Cincinnati Betting Odds
SMU vs. Cincinnati Last 10 Games
- SMU covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The Mustangs’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Cincinnati covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Cincinnati games have gone over the set total six times.
- In their last 10 games, the Bearcats have a 66.3 points-per-game average, 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
SMU vs. Cincinnati Betting Trends
- SMU has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-15-0).
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Mustangs have an ATS record of 4-6.
- SMU’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Mustangs score 74.4 points per game, 10.9 more points than the 63.5 the Bearcats allow.
- SMU is 14-7 against the spread and 20-2 overall when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread 11 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- The Bearcats are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 13 of Cincinnati’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Bearcats score an average of 67.5 points per game, only 0.3 more points than the 67.2 the Mustangs give up to opponents.
- Cincinnati is 8-7 against the spread and 13-4 overall when it scores more than 67.2 points.
SMU Team Leaders
- Kendric Davis: 19.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.2 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (60-for-166)
- Marcus Weathers: 12.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 53.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
- Michael Weathers: 10 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 45.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Emmanuel Bandoumel: 10.6 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (59-for-156)
- Zach Nutall: 7.1 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (43-for-131)
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- David Dejulius: 14.3 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (43-for-139)
- Jeremiah Davenport: 13.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (74-for-207)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 8.9 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (32-for-120)
- John Newman III: 6.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Mike Saunders Jr.: 7.2 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.