The No. 7 seed San Diego Toreros (14-15, 7-9 WCC) are favored by 4 points in the WCC Tournament when they face off the No. 10 seed Pepperdine Waves (7-24, 1-15 WCC) Thursday at Orleans Arena, beginning at 11:00 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
San Diego vs. Pepperdine Predictions
San Diego vs. Pepperdine Betting Odds
|San Diego||-4||137.5 points|
San Diego vs. Pepperdine Last 10 Games
- San Diego has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- San Diego and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Toreros’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Toreros are scoring 3.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Pepperdine is 1-9 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Pepperdine games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Waves games averaged 145.8 total points, 8.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Waves are scoring 67.7 points per game compared to their 68.3 season average.
San Diego vs. Pepperdine Betting Trends
- San Diego has covered the spread 13 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- The Toreros have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of San Diego’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Toreros average 65.9 points per game, 11.7 fewer points than the 77.6 the Waves give up.
- Pepperdine has registered a 13-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Waves are 7-13 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This season, 13 of Pepperdine’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Waves put up an average of 68.3 points per game, just 1.2 more points than the 67.1 the Toreros give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Pepperdine is 7-6 against the spread and 6-8 overall.
San Diego vs. Pepperdine Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of San Diego’s 27 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 137.5 points.
- This season, 19 games Pepperdine played finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- The total for the game of 137.5 is 3.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Toreros (65.9 points per game) and the Waves (68.3 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 7.2 fewer points than the 144.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Toreros have seen a 135.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Waves’ games this season (144.9 points).
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 13.4 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
- Terrell Brown: 8.4 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 48.6 FG%
- Wayne McKinney III: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Joey Calcaterra: 8.3 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (30-for-88)
- Jase Townsend: 11.1 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (26-for-65)
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Houston Mallette: 13.7 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (69-for-182)
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 9 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (54-for-136)
- Jan Zidek: 13.5 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (37-for-119)
- Jade’ Smith: 8.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 20 3PT% (6-for-30)
- Maxwell Lewis: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.