Purdue Fort Wayne vs. UIC Predictions
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. UIC Betting Odds
|Purdue Fort Wayne||-6||147 points|
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. UIC Last 10 Games
- Purdue Fort Wayne covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Purdue Fort Wayne games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Mastodons games averaged 8.8 fewer points (138.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Mastodons’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- UIC has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- UIC’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The Flames’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.2 points scored. That’s 5.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Flames have scored 4.6 more points per contest compared to their 72 PPG season-long scoring average.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. UIC Betting Trends
- Purdue Fort Wayne is 19-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Mastodons have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Purdue Fort Wayne games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Mastodons average only 1.8 more points per game (74.6) than the Flames give up (72.8).
- Purdue Fort Wayne has a 13-2 record against the spread and a 13-4 record overall when scoring more than 72.8 points.
- UIC is 14-16-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Flames went 5-3 against the spread.
- This year, 20 of UIC’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Flames score an average of 72 points per game, only 2.6 more points than the 69.4 the Mastodons give up to opponents.
- UIC has put together an 8-8 ATS record and a 10-7 overall record in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. UIC Over/Under Trends
- Purdue Fort Wayne and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s total of 147 points 11 times this season.
- A total of 15 of UIC’s games finished with a combined score higher than 147 points this season.
- The Mastodons average 74.6 points per game against the Flames’ 72, amounting to 0.4 points under the matchup’s total of 147.
- This game’s point total is 4.8 fewer points than the 142.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Mastodons games is 4.4 points fewer than the over/under of 147 points in this contest.
- Flames games have an over/under of 139.1 points this season, 7.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Team Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey: 15.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.7 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (66-for-171)
- Jalon Pipkins: 13.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (33-for-111)
- Ra Kpedi: 8.4 PTS, 65 FG%
- Damian Chong Qui: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (41-for-111)
- Deonte Billups: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.6 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (67-for-163)
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 18 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (46-for-152)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (44-for-126)
- Zion Griffin: 11.1 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (34-for-104)
- Jalen Warren: 8.2 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Michael Diggins: 5.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 47 FG%, 20 3PT% (6-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.