Northern Kentucky vs. Detroit Mercy Predictions
Northern Kentucky vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Odds
|Northern Kentucky||-4||137.5 points|
Northern Kentucky vs. Detroit Mercy Last 10 Games
- Northern Kentucky covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Northern Kentucky games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Norse games averaged 1.3 fewer points (136.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Norse are scoring 2.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Detroit Mercy is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Detroit Mercy and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Titans games averaged 140.7 total points, 3.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Titans have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their 70.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Northern Kentucky vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky has gone 14-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Norse are 5-5 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of Northern Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The 70.1 points per game the Norse average are just 0.7 more points than the Titans allow (69.4).
- Northern Kentucky is 11-2 against the spread and 15-0 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Detroit Mercy has compiled a 17-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have an ATS record of 4-6 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Detroit Mercy’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Titans put up an average of 70.9 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 65.8 the Norse give up to opponents.
- Detroit Mercy has put together a 13-3 ATS record and an 11-6 overall record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
Northern Kentucky vs. Detroit Mercy Over/Under Trends
- Northern Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (137.5 points) 13 times this season.
- There have been 17 Detroit Mercy games that have finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points this season.
- The Norse average 70.1 points per game against the Titans’ 70.9, amounting to 3.5 points over the game’s point total of 137.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.3 fewer points than the 135.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Norse have seen a 137.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Titans’ games this season (141.2 points).
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 11.8 PTS, 2 STL, 40.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (47-for-132)
- Marques Warrick: 16 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (70-for-202)
- Trevon Faulkner: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (56-for-146)
- Adrian Nelson: 6.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 57 FG%
- Chris Brandon: 5.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 67 FG%
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 24.2 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (109-for-283)
- Madut Akec: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 50.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Matt Johnson: 7.7 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- D.J. Harvey: 8 PTS, 43 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Kevin McAdoo: 7.4 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (33-for-92)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.