Big Sky opponents square off when the Montana Grizzlies (18-11, 11-7 Big Sky) host the Northern Colorado Bears (17-13, 12-6 Big Sky) at Dahlberg Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 3, 2022. The Bears are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5 points.
Montana vs. Northern Colorado Predictions
Montana vs. Northern Colorado Betting Odds
Montana vs. Northern Colorado Last 10 Games
- Montana is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Montana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- The Grizzlies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 9.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored one more point per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Colorado covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Colorado’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Bears games averaged 1.6 more points (151.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Bears have scored four more points per contest compared to their 78.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Montana vs. Northern Colorado Betting Trends
- Montana has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-12-1).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Grizzlies have an ATS record of 11-7.
- Montana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Grizzlies record 73 points per game, just 3.8 fewer points than the 76.8 the Bears allow.
- When Montana puts up more than 76.8 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Northern Colorado is 11-14-2 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Bears have gone 4-1-1 against the spread.
- This year, Northern Colorado’s games have hit the over 18 times out of 27 chances.
- The Bears average 12.2 more points per game (78.6) than the Grizzlies give up (66.4).
- Northern Colorado is 10-12-2 against the spread and 17-10 overall when it scores more than 66.4 points.
Montana vs. Northern Colorado Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Montana’s 26 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 149.5 points.
- This season, 16 games Northern Colorado played finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.6 points per game, 2.1 points more than the over/under of 149.5 for this contest.
- The 143.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.3 fewer than the 149.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Grizzlies have seen a 136.4 average over/under in their games this season, 13.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is two points more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (147.5 points).
Montana Team Leaders
- Josh Bannan: 15.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 51 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Cameron Parker: 9.2 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Robby Beasley III: 12 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (63-for-165)
- Brandon Whitney: 11.2 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Lonnell Martin Jr.: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (44-for-125)
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 20.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (45-for-113)
- Matt Johnson: 13.7 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (64-for-153)
- Bodie Hume: 11.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (49-for-156)
- Kur Jockuch: 8.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 64.7 FG%
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11.8 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 44 3PT% (96-for-218)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.