The Montana State Bobcats (22-7, 14-4 Big Sky) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Sacramento State Hornets (9-16, 5-13 Big Sky) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 133.5 points.
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Predictions
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Betting Odds
|Montana State||-12.5||133.5 points|
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Last 10 Games
- Montana State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Montana State’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 9.3 more points (142.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 2.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 137.2 total points, 3.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 65.8 points per game compared to their 65.6 season average.
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Betting Trends
- Montana State is 14-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- This season, Montana State’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 27 chances.
- The Bobcats put up 76.4 points per game, 6.3 more points than the 70.1 the Hornets give up.
- Montana State has a 10-7-1 record against the spread and a 13-7 record overall when putting up more than 70.1 points.
- Sacramento State is 10-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving Sacramento State have hit the over 10 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Hornets put up an average of 65.6 points per game, only 2.7 fewer points than the 68.3 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.3 points, Sacramento State is 6-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Over/Under Trends
- Montana State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (133.5 points) 20 times this season.
- This season, 15 of Sacramento State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 133.5 is 8.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (76.4 points per game) and the Hornets (65.6 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 4.9 fewer points than the 138.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bobcats games is 141.9 points, 8.4 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- Hornets’ games have a total points bet of 138.1 points this season, 4.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.6 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 60.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Xavier Bishop: 14 PTS, 42 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (45-for-126)
- Abdul Mohamed: 8.2 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 49.2 3PT% (31-for-63)
- Amin Adamu: 11.3 PTS, 49 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Raequan Battle: 8 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 18.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Zach Chappell: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (38-for-105)
- Jonathan Komagum: 6.6 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 51.6 FG%
- Cameron Wilbon: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- William FitzPatrick: 9.8 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (68-for-168)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.