The Quinnipiac Bobcats (12-14, 7-11 MAAC) are 7-point underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Monmouth Hawks (18-11, 10-8 MAAC) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at OceanFirst Bank Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Monmouth vs. Quinnipiac Predictions
Monmouth vs. Quinnipiac Betting Odds
Monmouth vs. Quinnipiac Last 10 Games
- Monmouth is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Monmouth’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 4.4 fewer points (139.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawks have a points-per-game average 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Quinnipiac covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Quinnipiac games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 0.9 fewer points (142.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring 71.7 points per game compared to their 72.6 season average.
Monmouth vs. Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- Monmouth has covered the spread eight times this season (8-4-0).
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Monmouth’s games have gone over the total four times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 69.2 points per game the Hawks record are the same as the Bobcats give up.
- Monmouth is 4-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Quinnipiac has gone 10-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Quinnipiac’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Bobcats’ 72.6 points per game are 5.1 more points than the 67.5 the Hawks give up to opponents.
- Quinnipiac is 9-6 against the spread and 12-5 overall when it scores more than 67.5 points.
Monmouth vs. Quinnipiac Over/Under Trends
- Monmouth and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, 11 games Quinnipiac played finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points.
- The Hawks average 69.2 points per game against the Bobcats’ 72.6, amounting to 1.7 points under the matchup’s point total of 143.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.9 fewer points than the 139.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Hawks games is 4.4 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this contest.
- Bobcats games have an over/under of 140.4 points this season, 3.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Monmouth Team Leaders
- George Papas: 15.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.1 FG%, 36 3PT% (91-for-253)
- Walker Miller: 14.9 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Shavar Reynolds: 13.9 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (35-for-107)
- Marcus McClary: 8.8 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Nikkei Rutty: 3.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 55.8 FG%
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 10 PTS, 10.4 REB, 45.7 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 14.5 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Dezi Jones: 10.7 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- Jacob Rigoni: 8.3 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (46-for-140)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.