The No. 24 Iowa Hawkeyes (21-8, 11-7 Big Ten) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game road win streak when they take on the Michigan Wolverines (16-12, 10-8 Big Ten) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at Crisler Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 156.5 in the matchup.
Michigan vs. Iowa Predictions
Michigan vs. Iowa Betting Odds
Michigan vs. Iowa Last 10 Games
- Michigan is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Michigan’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Wolverines games averaged 15.3 fewer points (141.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Wolverines have a points-per-game average 1.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Iowa is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Iowa and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Hawkeyes games averaged 151.8 total points, 4.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hawkeyes have an 84.8 points-per-game average, 1.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Michigan vs. Iowa Betting Trends
- Michigan has gone 12-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 8-11 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Michigan’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Wolverines average only 2.3 more points per game (73.2) than the Hawkeyes allow (70.9).
- Michigan has a 12-5 record against the spread and a 14-3 record overall when putting up more than 70.9 points.
- Iowa is 17-12-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Hawkeyes are 3-2 against the spread.
- Iowa’s games have gone over the total 20 times this year.
- The Hawkeyes average 14.4 more points per game (83.7) than the Wolverines give up to opponents (69.3).
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, Iowa is 16-10 against the spread and 20-6 overall.
Michigan vs. Iowa Over/Under Trends
- Michigan and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (156.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, 13 of Iowa’s games have ended with a score higher than 156.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.9 points per game, 0.4 points more than the total of 156.5 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 16.3 fewer points than the 140.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Wolverines have seen a 140.1 average over/under in their games this season, 16.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Hawkeyes games have an over/under of 150.3 points this season, 6.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 18.3 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.4 BLK, 55.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
- DeVante Jones: 10.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Eli Brooks: 11.9 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (45-for-116)
- Caleb: 10.9 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (51-for-136)
- Moussa Diabate: 9.2 PTS, 57.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
Iowa Team Leaders
- Keegan Murray: 23.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.3 STL, 2 BLK, 56.1 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (46-for-126)
- Kris Murray: 9.9 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (36-for-90)
- Patrick McCaffery: 10.7 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (27-for-85)
- Jordan Bohannon: 11 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (71-for-192)
- Filip Rebraca: 6 PTS, 53 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.