The South Florida Bulls (8-20, 3-13 AAC) are heavy underdogs (by 12.5 points) to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Memphis Tigers (17-9, 11-5 AAC) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5.
Memphis vs. South Florida Predictions
Memphis vs. South Florida Betting Odds
Memphis vs. South Florida Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis’ last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 143.7 total points, 12.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- South Florida has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 South Florida games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Bulls games averaged 3.9 fewer points (127.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 56.1 points per game compared to their 57.6 season average.
Memphis vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 11 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, 14 of Memphis’ games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Tigers put up 76.2 points per game, 11.8 more points than the 64.4 the Bulls allow.
- Memphis is 11-9 against the spread and 17-4 overall when scoring more than 64.4 points.
- South Florida has covered the spread 11 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 4-3.
- This year, South Florida’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Bulls score 11.3 fewer points per game (57.6) than the Tigers give up (68.9).
- South Florida has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.9 points.
Memphis vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (131.5 points) 20 times this season.
- This season, six of South Florida’s games have ended with a score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Tigers average 76.2 points per game against the Bulls’ 57.6, amounting to 2.3 points over the matchup’s point total of 131.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.3 points per game, 1.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 144 points, 12.5 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- Bulls games have an over/under of 128 points this season, 3.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 11.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.4 BLK, 62.9 FG%
- Lester Quinones: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (41-for-113)
- Landers Nolley II: 10.4 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- DeAndre Williams: 11.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 58 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Josh Minott: 7.1 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 11.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 9.5 3PT% (2-for-21)
- Javon Greene: 9.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 31.3 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (41-for-139)
- Jamir Chaplin: 8.9 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 20 3PT% (13-for-65)
- Russel Tchewa: 7.7 PTS, 46.1 FG%
- Corey Walker Jr.: 5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.