The No. 8 seed Loyola Marymount Lions (10-17, 3-12 WCC) are 4.5-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 9 seed Pacific (CA) Tigers (8-21, 3-11 WCC) in the WCC Tournament Thursday at Orleans Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pacific (CA) Predictions
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Odds
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-4.5||140.5 points|
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pacific (CA) Last 10 Games
- Loyola Marymount (CA) covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s past 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 138.2 total points, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Lions’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Pacific (CA) covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Tigers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.2 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 67.3, 1.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Trends
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has put together a record of 10-15-2 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Lions are 3-4 against the spread.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games have gone over the total 17 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The 69 points per game the Lions average are the same as the Tigers give up.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 5-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- Pacific (CA) has put together a 5-21-2 record against the spread this year.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 3-8 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Pacific (CA) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Tigers put up 8.1 fewer points per game (65.9) than the Lions allow their opponents to score (74).
- Pacific (CA) is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 74 points.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pacific (CA) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 140.5 points 13 times.
- A total of 10 of Pacific (CA)’s games ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Lions average 69 points per game against the Tigers’ 65.9, totaling 5.6 points under the game’s point total of 140.5.
- This game’s total is 5.8 fewer points than the 146.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Lions games is 139.4 points, 1.1 fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (135.9 points) this season.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 17 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (6-for-33)
- Joe Quintana: 12.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (74-for-177)
- Cameron Shelton: 8.7 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Keli Leaupepe: 9.2 PTS, 47 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- Dameone Douglas: 10.8 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 12 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.5 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (30-for-93)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (37-for-100)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Nicquel Blake: 8.7 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (13-for-53)
- Luke Avdalovic: 10 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (44-for-121)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.