The No. seed Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (13-14, 8-9 Sun Belt) are favored by 3.5 points in the Sun Belt Tournament over the No. seed UT Arlington Mavericks (11-17, 7-10 Sun Belt). The teams will hit the court Thursday at 12:30 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Louisiana vs. UT Arlington Predictions
Louisiana vs. UT Arlington Betting Odds
Louisiana vs. UT Arlington Last 10 Games
- Louisiana is 2-8-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall during its past 10 matchups.
- The final score of the last 10 Louisiana games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Ragin’ Cajuns games averaged 138 total points, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Ragin’ Cajuns are scoring 0.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UT Arlington is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- UT Arlington’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 131 total points, 5.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 4.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Louisiana vs. UT Arlington Betting Trends
- Louisiana has registered an 11-13-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Ragin’ Cajuns have an ATS record of 5-5.
- Louisiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average just 2.3 more points per game (71.1) than the Mavericks give up (68.8).
- Louisiana has a 7-8-1 record against the spread and an 11-7 record overall when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- UT Arlington has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this season (12-15-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Mavericks have gone 6-9 against the spread.
- Games involving UT Arlington have hit the over 13 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Mavericks score just 2.3 fewer points per game (67.3) than the Ragin’ Cajuns give up (69.6).
- UT Arlington is 8-4 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it scores more than 69.6 points.
Louisiana vs. UT Arlington Over/Under Trends
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (136.5 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, 10 of UT Arlington’s games have ended with a score higher than 136.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 136.5 is 1.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Ragin’ Cajuns (71.1 points per game) and the Mavericks (67.3 points per game).
- The 138.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.9 more than the 136.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Ragin’ Cajuns games is 140.8 points, 4.3 more than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (136.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (134.4 points) this season.
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 15 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 44 3PT% (11-for-25)
- Kobe Julien: 12.7 PTS, 42 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Theo Akwuba: 9.1 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.9 BLK, 51.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Doudou Gueye: 5.8 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Kentrell Garnett: 7.4 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 48.5 3PT% (50-for-103)
UT Arlington Team Leaders
- David Azore: 19.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (32-for-103)
- Javon Levi: 5.4 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 36.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Patrick Mwamba: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.9 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (35-for-121)
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu: 4.6 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 66.3 FG%
- Nicolas Elame: 8.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.7 FG%, 32 3PT% (16-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.