The Long Beach State Beach (16-11, 10-3 Big West) are favored (by 5.5 points) to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they host the UC Davis Aggies (12-8, 5-4 Big West) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is 145.5 in the matchup.
Long Beach State vs. UC Davis Predictions
Long Beach State vs. UC Davis Betting Odds
|Long Beach State||-5.5||145.5 points|
Long Beach State vs. UC Davis Last 10 Games
- Long Beach State is 8-2 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Long Beach State’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Beach’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 5.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Beach’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 0.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- UC Davis is 6-4 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- UC Davis and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 9.7 fewer points (135.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Aggies have scored 0.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Long Beach State vs. UC Davis Betting Trends
- Long Beach State is 18-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Beach have an ATS record of 5-1.
- This season, 15 of Long Beach State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Beach record 7.7 more points per game (74.6) than the Aggies give up (66.9).
- Long Beach State has a 16-4 record against the spread and a 15-7 record overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- UC Davis has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-8-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Aggies have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- UC Davis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Aggies score just 4.1 fewer points per game (69.3) than the Beach allow (73.4).
- When it scores more than 73.4 points, UC Davis is 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
Long Beach State vs. UC Davis Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Long Beach State’s 27 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- In UC Davis’ 18 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 145.5.
- The total for the contest of 145.5 is 1.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Beach (74.6 points per game) and the Aggies (69.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.3 points per game, 5.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Beach games is 2.1 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this contest.
- Aggies games have an over/under of 137.9 points this season, 7.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 16.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.8 FG%, 34 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Aboubacar Traore: 8.6 PTS, 8 REB, 1.5 BLK, 64.4 FG%
- Colin Slater: 14.2 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (62-for-151)
- Jadon Jones: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (52-for-139)
- Jordan Roberts: 7.8 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (6-for-29)
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 15.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.8 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (50-for-124)
- Ezra Manjon: 15.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Christian Anigwe: 10.7 PTS, 62 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Caleb Fuller: 11.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (26-for-70)
- Kane Milling: 6.6 PTS, 40 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (24-for-67)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.