The No. 1 seed Liberty Flames (21-10, 12-4 ASUN) face off against the No. 4 seed Lipscomb Bisons (14-18, 6-10 ASUN) as 12-point favorites in the ASUN Tournament Thursday at Liberty Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM. Both teams will look to take one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Liberty vs. Lipscomb Predictions
Liberty vs. Lipscomb Betting Odds
Liberty vs. Lipscomb Last 10 Games
- Liberty is 7-3 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Liberty and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Flames’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.6 points scored. That’s 9.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Flames have scored 3.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Lipscomb is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Lipscomb games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Bisons games averaged 2.1 more points (150.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bisons’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 73.8, one point lower than their season-long per-game average.
Liberty vs. Lipscomb Betting Trends
- Liberty has gone 12-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flames have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- Liberty’s games have gone over the total 19 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The 74.8 points per game the Flames score are the same as the Bisons give up.
- Liberty has a 3-5 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when scoring more than 77.6 points.
- Lipscomb has covered the spread 14 times this year (14-15-0).
- The Bisons have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- Games involving Lipscomb have hit the over 17 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Bisons average 10.5 more points per game (74.8) than the Flames give up (64.3).
- When it scores more than 64.3 points, Lipscomb is 12-11 against the spread and 13-13 overall.
Liberty vs. Lipscomb Over/Under Trends
- This season, Liberty and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 148 points 10 times.
- This season, 18 games Lipscomb played finished with a combined score over 148 points.
- The total for the game of 148 is 1.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Flames (74.8 points per game) and the Bisons (74.8 points per game).
- The 141.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.1 fewer than the 148 total in this contest.
- The Flames have seen a 133.1 average over/under in their games this season, 14.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Bisons games have an over/under of 147.5 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 24.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (135-for-337)
- Kyle Rode: 9.2 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (45-for-99)
- Shiloh Robinson: 9.9 PTS, 58.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
- Keegan McDowell: 10 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (74-for-175)
- Blake Preston: 6.3 PTS, 62.4 FG%
Lipscomb Team Leaders
- Ahsan Asadullah: 15.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 51.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Will Pruitt: 9.9 PTS, 45 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (45-for-117)
- Parker Hazen: 8.9 PTS, 57.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Jacob Ognacevic: 11.5 PTS, 55 FG%, 46 3PT% (29-for-63)
- Greg Jones: 9.3 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (60-for-183)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.