The No. 4 seed Lehigh Mountain Hawks (12-18, 10-8 Patriot) are favored by 1 point when they play the No. 5 seed Army Black Knights (15-15, 9-9 Patriot) in the Patriot Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Thursday at Stabler Arena tipping off at 7:00 PM.
Lehigh vs. Army Predictions
Lehigh vs. Army Betting Odds
Lehigh vs. Army Last 10 Games
- Lehigh covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Lehigh and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Mountain Hawks games averaged 3.3 fewer points (139.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Mountain Hawks have scored 2.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Army is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Army games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Black Knights games averaged 3.8 fewer points (139.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Black Knights are scoring 67.2 points per game compared to their 70.2 season average.
Lehigh vs. Army Betting Trends
- Lehigh is 16-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountain Hawks have an ATS record of 4-7 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Lehigh’s games have hit the over 16 times.
- The Mountain Hawks average 67.9 points per game, just 1.8 fewer points than the 69.7 the Black Knights give up.
- Lehigh has an 11-4 record against the spread and a 9-6 record overall when putting up more than 69.7 points.
- Army has covered the spread 16 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Black Knights have gone 9-6 against the spread.
- Army games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Black Knights score only 0.7 fewer points per game (70.2) than the Mountain Hawks give up (70.9).
- When it scores more than 70.9 points, Army is 10-3 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
Lehigh vs. Army Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Lehigh games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 143 points.
- This season, 12 of Army’s games have ended with a score higher than 143 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.1 points per game, 4.9 points fewer than the point total of 143 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 2.4 fewer points than the 140.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Mountain Hawks games is 4.7 points fewer than the over/under of 143 points in this contest.
- A difference of 2.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (143 points) and the average total points bet in Black Knights’ games (140.1 points) this season.
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 13.1 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 42 3PT% (50-for-119)
- Jeameril Wilson: 10.9 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (33-for-79)
- Nic Lynch: 10 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 48.2 3PT% (27-for-56)
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 8.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (43-for-120)
- Dominic Parolin: 4.1 PTS, 46.1 FG%
Army Team Leaders
- Jalen Rucker: 16.8 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (83-for-219)
- Josh Caldwell: 12.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 43.8 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (15-for-63)
- Charlie Peterson: 8.1 PTS, 52.1 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 6.9 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
- Chris Mann: 7.8 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (18-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.