The No. 1 seed Jacksonville State Gamecocks (20-9, 13-3 ASUN) are favored by 8 points in the ASUN Tournament when they meet the No. 4 seed Kennesaw State Owls (13-17, 7-9 ASUN) Thursday at Pete Mathews Coliseum, beginning at 7:00 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Jacksonville State vs. Kennesaw State Predictions
Jacksonville State vs. Kennesaw State Betting Odds
|Jacksonville State||-8||140.5 points|
Jacksonville State vs. Kennesaw State Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Jacksonville State’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Gamecocks games averaged 1.8 fewer points (138.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Gamecocks are scoring three points less per game compared to their season average.
- Kennesaw State is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Kennesaw State’s past 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 141.3 total points, 0.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Owls have a 74.3 points-per-game average, 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Jacksonville State vs. Kennesaw State Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-11-0).
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Gamecocks have an ATS record of 4-4.
- This season, Jacksonville State’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 27 chances.
- The Gamecocks put up 74.6 points per game, just 3.7 more points than the 70.9 the Owls give up.
- Jacksonville State is 9-3 against the spread and 13-1 overall when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Kennesaw State has covered the spread in a game 15 times this year (15-13-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 8 points or more so far this year, the Owls have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Kennesaw State’s games have gone over the total 17 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Owls put up an average of 75.1 points per game, 7.9 more points than the 67.2 the Gamecocks allow.
- When it scores more than 67.2 points, Kennesaw State is 11-8 against the spread and 11-10 overall.
Jacksonville State vs. Kennesaw State Over/Under Trends
- Jacksonville State and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s over/under of 140.5 points 12 times this season.
- There have been 19 Kennesaw State games that have finished with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.7 points per game, 9.2 points more than the point total of 140.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.4 fewer points than the 138.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Gamecocks games is 3.2 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Owls’ games (142.1 points) and this game’s over/under (140.5 points).
Jacksonville State Team Leaders
- Darian Adams: 15.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.9 FG%, 38 3PT% (63-for-166)
- Jalen Finch: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Kayne Henry: 9.4 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
- Jalen Gibbs: 10.1 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (63-for-162)
- Brandon Huffman: 9 PTS, 65.6 FG%
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Terrell Burden: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Chris Youngblood: 13.7 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (65-for-165)
- Spencer Rodgers: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (58-for-164)
- Demond Robinson: 9.4 PTS, 57.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Brandon Stroud: 6.2 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.