The Grand Canyon Antelopes (21-7, 10-5 WAC) are at home in WAC action against the Utah Valley Wolverines (19-9, 10-6 WAC) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Antelopes are favored by 6 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.5.
Grand Canyon vs. Utah Valley Predictions
Grand Canyon vs. Utah Valley Betting Odds
|Grand Canyon||-6||128.5 points|
Grand Canyon vs. Utah Valley Last 10 Games
- Grand Canyon is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Grand Canyon’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Antelopes games averaged 135.6 total points, 7.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Antelopes’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Utah Valley covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah Valley’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Wolverines games averaged 133.8 total points, 5.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Wolverines have a 69 points-per-game average, 3.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Grand Canyon vs. Utah Valley Betting Trends
- Grand Canyon has covered the spread 14 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- The Antelopes have an ATS record of 9-4 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Grand Canyon games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Antelopes put up 68.8 points per game, only 3.6 more points than the 65.2 the Wolverines allow.
- When Grand Canyon puts up more than 65.2 points, it is 11-3 against the spread and 15-1 overall.
- Utah Valley has covered the spread 15 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Wolverines have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving Utah Valley have hit the over 13 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Wolverines score an average of 72.6 points per game, 13.8 more points than the 58.8 the Antelopes give up to opponents.
- Utah Valley is 12-10 against the spread and 17-7 overall when it scores more than 58.8 points.
Grand Canyon vs. Utah Valley Over/Under Trends
- Grand Canyon and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (128.5 points) 15 times this season.
- A total of 17 of Utah Valley’s games ended with a combined score higher than 128.5 points this season.
- The Antelopes average 68.8 points per game against the Wolverines’ 72.6, amounting to 12.9 points over the game’s total of 128.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 124 points per game, 4.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Antelopes have seen a 134.8 over/under in their games this season, 6.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 8.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Wolverines’ games this season (137 points).
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.9 FG%, 41 3PT% (55-for-134)
- Holland Woods: 13.8 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (45-for-126)
- Gabe McGlothan: 9.2 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.3 PTS, 54.6 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Yvan Ouedraogo: 4 PTS, 47.7 FG%
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.2 PTS, 13.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 49.1 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (17-for-38)
- Connor Harding: 10.7 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (39-for-104)
- Blaze Nield: 7.4 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (32-for-84)
- Tim Fuller: 7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 57.7 FG%
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.1 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (37-for-102)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.