The CSU Fullerton Titans (17-9, 10-3 Big West) are just 2.5-point favorites as they look to build on a nine-game home winning streak when they take on the UC Riverside Highlanders (15-10, 8-5 Big West) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at Titan Gym. The contest airs at 11:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 134.5 for the matchup.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Riverside Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Riverside Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-2.5||134.5 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Riverside Last 10 Games
- CSU Fullerton has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 CSU Fullerton games has gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 Titans games averaged 136 total points, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Titans have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UC Riverside is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- UC Riverside and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Highlanders’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 129.4 points scored. That’s 5.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Highlanders have a 69.7 points-per-game average, 3.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Riverside Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton is 14-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Titans have an ATS record of 6-5.
- This season, CSU Fullerton’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 24 chances.
- The Titans score 70.8 points per game, eight more points than the 62.8 the Highlanders give up.
- CSU Fullerton is 12-4-1 against the spread and 15-5 overall when scoring more than 62.8 points.
- UC Riverside has gone 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Highlanders have an ATS record of 3-4.
- UC Riverside games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Highlanders put up just 1.1 fewer points per game (66) than the Titans allow (67.1).
- UC Riverside is 5-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it scores more than 67.1 points.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Riverside Over/Under Trends
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) 11 times this season.
- Eight of UC Riverside’s games finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.8 points per game, 2.3 points more than the over/under of 134.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 129.9 points per game, 4.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Titans have seen a 137.7 over/under in their games this season, 3.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Highlanders games have an over/under of 129.1 points this season, 5.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 16.4 PTS, 7.8 REB, 51.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Damari Milstead: 11.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
- Vincent Lee: 8.6 PTS, 53.5 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (33-for-99)
- Latrell Wrightsell Jr.: 7.1 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 13.5 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Callum McRae: 11 PTS, 8 REB, 54.3 FG%
- Dominick Pickett: 11.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (43-for-128)
- Flynn Cameron: 10.3 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (47-for-142)
- Wil Tattersall: 7.6 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.