The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (8-16, 2-11 Big West) are favored (by 3.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the UCSD Tritons (12-15, 0-0 Big West) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 135.5.
CSU Bakersfield vs. UCSD Predictions
CSU Bakersfield vs. UCSD Betting Odds
|CSU Bakersfield||-3.5||135.5 points|
CSU Bakersfield vs. UCSD Last 10 Games
- CSU Bakersfield is 2-8-0 against the spread and 1-9 overall during its last 10 games.
- CSU Bakersfield’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Roadrunners games averaged 7.4 fewer points (128.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Roadrunners’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- UCSD has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- UCSD and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Tritons games averaged 136.9 total points, 1.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Tritons are scoring 70.5 points per game compared to their 69.9 season average.
CSU Bakersfield vs. UCSD Betting Trends
- CSU Bakersfield has registered a 6-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Roadrunners are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of CSU Bakersfield’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Roadrunners average only 4.9 fewer points per game (65.3) than the Tritons give up (70.2).
- CSU Bakersfield has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when scoring more than 70.2 points.
- UCSD has covered the spread 11 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- The Tritons have an ATS record of 4-8-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, UCSD’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 25 chances.
- The Tritons put up an average of 69.9 points per game, just 3.1 more points than the 66.8 the Roadrunners give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.8 points, UCSD is 11-3 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
CSU Bakersfield vs. UCSD Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of CSU Bakersfield’s 21 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 135.5 points.
- This season, 12 of UCSD’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 135.5 is 0.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Roadrunners (65.3 points per game) and the Tritons (69.9 points per game).
- The 137 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.5 more than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Roadrunners games is 128.2 points, 7.3 fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Tritons’ games this season (137.8 points).
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 9 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Justin McCall: 10.1 PTS, 48.7 FG%
- Kaleb Higgins: 9.4 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (24-for-87)
- Shawn Stith: 7.5 PTS, 48.8 FG%
- Cameron Smith: 5.4 PTS, 41.4 FG%
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 14.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 11.5 PTS, 54 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
- Bryce Pope: 12.4 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (36-for-112)
- Jake Killingsworth: 7.4 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (48-for-112)
- Jace Roquemore: 6.4 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 27 3PT% (17-for-63)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.