The Patriot conference tournament continues Thursday as the No. 1 seed Colgate Raiders (20-11, 16-2 Patriot) face off against the No. 9 seed Bucknell Bison (9-22, 5-13 Patriot) at Cotterell Court, starting at 7:00 PM. Colgate is a 15.5-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Colgate vs. Bucknell Predictions
Colgate vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Bucknell Last 10 Games
- Colgate has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Colgate and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Raiders games averaged 139.2 total points, 11.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Raiders are scoring 1.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Bucknell covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Bucknell and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bison games averaged 7.5 fewer points (143.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Bison are scoring 75.8 points per game compared to their 71.3 season average.
Colgate vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- Colgate has covered the spread 14 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites.
- This season, Colgate’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 29 chances.
- The 75.3 points per game the Raiders put up are the same as the Bison give up.
- When Colgate puts up more than 78.9 points, it is 5-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Bucknell is 14-16-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point underdogs or more, the Bison have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This year, 18 of Bucknell’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Bison’s 71.3 points per game are only 3.7 more points than the 67.6 the Raiders allow.
- Bucknell has put together a 10-8 ATS record and a 7-12 overall record in games it scores more than 67.6 points.
Colgate vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- Seven Colgate games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 151 points.
- This season, 15 of Bucknell’s games have ended with a score higher than 151 points.
- The total for the contest of 151 is 4.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Raiders (75.3 points per game) and the Bison (71.3 points per game).
- The 146.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.5 fewer than the 151 over/under in this contest.
- The Raiders have seen a 142.5 average over/under in their games this season, 8.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.8 points separates this game’s over/under (151 points) and the average total points bet in Bison’s games (145.2 points) this season.
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (65-for-185)
- Keegan Records: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 64.3 FG%
- Jack Ferguson: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (77-for-197)
- Ryan Moffatt: 10.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.9 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (51-for-113)
- Nelly Cummings: 14.6 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (57-for-155)
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 17.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (84-for-232)
- Xander Rice: 12.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.3 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (46-for-112)
- Andre Screen: 11.6 PTS, 58.5 FG%
- Alex Timmerman: 7.5 PTS, 59.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Jake van der Heijden: 6.4 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (44-for-106)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.