Cleveland State vs. Robert Morris Predictions
Cleveland State vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
|Cleveland State||-11||144 points|
Cleveland State vs. Robert Morris Last 10 Games
- Cleveland State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland State games has gone over the set total eight times.
- The Vikings’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.6 points scored. That’s 5.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Vikings’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Robert Morris covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Robert Morris and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Colonials’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.6 points scored. That’s 5.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Colonials are scoring 69 points per game compared to their 69.5 season average.
Cleveland State vs. Robert Morris Betting Trends
- Cleveland State has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-14-0).
- The Vikings are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- This season, Cleveland State’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 26 chances.
- The Vikings put up only 1.2 more points per game (75.6) than the Colonials give up (74.4).
- Cleveland State is 9-5 against the spread and 13-3 overall when scoring more than 74.4 points.
- Robert Morris is 13-17-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 11 points or more, the Colonials have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- This year, Robert Morris’ games have hit the over 15 times out of 30 chances.
- The Colonials score an average of 69.5 points per game, the same as the Vikings allow.
- Robert Morris is 7-7 against the spread and 5-10 overall when it scores more than 69.5 points.
Cleveland State vs. Robert Morris Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cleveland State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 144 points 12 times.
- This season, 14 of Robert Morris’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 144 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.1 points per game, 1.1 points more than the over/under of 144 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 143.9 points per game, 0.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Vikings games is 3.2 points fewer than the over/under of 144 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (144 points) and the average total points bet in Colonials’ games (141.3 points) this season.
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge: 15.4 PTS, 2.3 STL, 48.6 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (55-for-161)
- Torrey Patton: 13.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (23-for-76)
- Tre Gomillion: 10.4 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (17-for-40)
- Deante Johnson: 7.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 61.2 FG%
- Broc Finstuen: 7.1 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 14.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 54.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Enoch Cheeks: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (28-for-75)
- Michael Green III: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (35-for-112)
- Matt Mayers: 6 PTS, 62.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Jaron Williams: 7.1 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.