The No. 3 seed Boston University Terriers (20-11, 11-7 Patriot) and the No. 6 seed Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (14-15, 8-10 Patriot) will look to advance in the Patriot tournament on Thursday as they meet in the conference tournament at 7:00 PM. Boston University is listed as a 6-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Predictions
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Betting Odds
|Boston University||-6||132 points|
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Last 10 Games
- Boston University covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston University’s past 10 outings saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 138.3 total points, 6.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Terriers are scoring 4.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Loyola (MD) is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Greyhounds games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The last 10 Greyhounds games averaged 132.1 total points, 0.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Greyhounds have scored 5.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 66.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Betting Trends
- Boston University has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-14-2).
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Terriers have gone 5-9 against the spread.
- Boston University games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Terriers put up 5.6 more points per game (70.9) than the Greyhounds give up (65.3).
- Boston University is 12-7 against the spread and 16-5 overall when scoring more than 65.3 points.
- Loyola (MD) has compiled an 11-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Greyhounds are 6-1 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Loyola (MD)’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Greyhounds’ 66.2 points per game are just 0.8 fewer points than the 67 the Terriers allow to opponents.
- Loyola (MD) has put together a 5-8-1 ATS record and a 10-5 overall record in games it scores more than 67 points.
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Over/Under Trends
- Boston University and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (132 points) 20 times this season.
- This season, 15 of Loyola (MD)’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 132 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.1 points per game, 5.1 points more than the total of 132 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.3 points per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Terriers have seen a 134.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Greyhounds’ games have a total points bet of 136.6 points this season, 4.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 15.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 53.1 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 17.1 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (55-for-127)
- Walter Whyte: 12.7 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38 3PT% (41-for-108)
- Jonas Harper: 7.4 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (47-for-149)
- Fletcher Tynen: 6.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
Loyola (MD) Team Leaders
- Cam Spencer: 18.6 PTS, 2.3 STL, 46.5 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (57-for-161)
- Jaylin Andrews: 13.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.2 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (44-for-145)
- Kenny Jones: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (46-for-125)
- Golden Dike: 5.5 PTS, 59.5 FG%
- Veljko Ilic: 5.8 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.