The No. 3 seed Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (21-10, 10-6 ASUN) are 3-point underdogs in their ASUN Tournament matchup against the No. 2 seed Bellarmine Knights (17-13, 11-5 ASUN) on Thursday at Freedom Hall, beginning at 7:00 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Bellarmine vs. FGCU Predictions
Bellarmine vs. FGCU Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. FGCU Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Bellarmine’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged six fewer points (139.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Knights have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- FGCU is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 FGCU games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 146.1 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 2.4 more points per contest compared to their 77.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bellarmine vs. FGCU Betting Trends
- Bellarmine has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-12-0).
- The Knights are 6-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Bellarmine’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Knights score 70.1 points per game, only 2.8 fewer points than the 72.9 the Eagles allow.
- Bellarmine is 8-2 against the spread and 14-0 overall when scoring more than 72.9 points.
- FGCU is 15-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Eagles are 4-3 against the spread.
- FGCU’s games have gone over the total 20 times this year.
- The Eagles’ 77.7 points per game are 10.1 more points than the 67.6 the Knights allow.
- FGCU has put together a 12-8 ATS record and an 18-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.6 points.
Bellarmine vs. FGCU Over/Under Trends
- Bellarmine and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (145.5 points) seven times this season.
- In FGCU’s 31 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 145.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.8 points per game, 2.3 points more than the point total of 145.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.5 points per game, five points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Knights games is 4.7 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this matchup.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 143.9 points this season, 1.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 16.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.5 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (12-for-56)
- CJ Fleming: 15.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 38 3PT% (73-for-192)
- Juston Betz: 7 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 STL, 52.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Curt Hopf: 7.2 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Ethan Claycomb: 8.1 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 21.4 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 40.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (95-for-261)
- Kevin Samuel: 11.9 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 3.1 BLK, 64.9 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 10.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Caleb Catto: 8.2 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 38 3PT% (49-for-129)
- Austin Richie: 6.5 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (49-for-134)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.