The No. seed Arkansas State Red Wolves (17-10, 8-7 Sun Belt) are favored by 5.5 points in the Sun Belt Tournament Championship against the No. seed UL Monroe Warhawks (13-17, 5-13 Sun Belt) on Thursday at Pensacola Bay Center, tipping off at 6:00 PM. The winner takes another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Predictions
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds
|Arkansas State||-5.5||141.5 points|
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Last 10 Games
- Arkansas State is 4-6 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Arkansas State’s last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Red Wolves games averaged 4.1 fewer points (137.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Red Wolves are scoring 7.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UL Monroe has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Warhawks games averaged 3.7 fewer points (137.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Warhawks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 66.6, 5.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- Arkansas State has covered the spread 12 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- The Red Wolves are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Arkansas State have hit the over 10 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Red Wolves put up 70.8 points per game, only 3.3 fewer points than the 74.1 the Warhawks give up.
- Arkansas State is 3-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 74.1 points.
- UL Monroe has covered the spread 12 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Warhawks have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- This year, 17 of UL Monroe’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Warhawks put up just 4.4 more points per game (72.3) than the Red Wolves allow their opponents to score (67.9).
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, UL Monroe is 9-6 against the spread and 11-7 overall.
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Over/Under Trends
- This season, Arkansas State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 141.5 points 10 times.
- This season, 16 games UL Monroe played finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 141.5 is 1.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Red Wolves (70.8 points per game) and the Warhawks (72.3 points per game).
- This game’s total is 0.5 fewer points than the 142 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Red Wolves games is 2.5 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this contest.
- Warhawks games have an over/under of 141.3 points this season, 0.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Arkansas State Team Leaders
- Norchad Omier: 17.2 PTS, 12 REB, 1.6 STL, 2.1 BLK, 64.7 FG%
- Desi Sills: 12.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.1 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (24-for-94)
- Marquis Eaton: 11.7 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (33-for-105)
- Caleb Fields: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Markise Davis: 6.1 PTS, 50 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Andre Jones: 15.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.2 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- Russell Harrison: 13 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (65-for-174)
- Koreem Ozier: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (43-for-118)
- Elijah Gonzales: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Nika Metskhvarishvili: 10 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.