The Arizona State Sun Devils (12-16, 8-10 Pac-12) are at home in Pac-12 action against the California Golden Bears (12-17, 5-13 Pac-12) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Sun Devils are favored by 7 points in the game. The over/under for the matchup is 125.5.
Arizona State vs. Cal Predictions
Arizona State vs. Cal Betting Odds
|Arizona State||-7||125.5 points|
Arizona State vs. Cal Last 10 Games
- Arizona State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Arizona State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Sun Devils games averaged 135.9 total points, 10.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Sun Devils have scored 4.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cal covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Cal games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Golden Bears’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 129.8 points scored. That’s 4.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Golden Bears have a 61.8 points-per-game average, 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Arizona State vs. Cal Betting Trends
- Arizona State has put together a record of 15-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Sun Devils have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, Arizona State’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 29 chances.
- The 65 points per game the Sun Devils average are the same as the Golden Bears give up.
- Arizona State has a 7-4 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall when putting up more than 65.1 points.
- Cal has compiled an 18-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Golden Bears have an ATS record of 6-3.
- Cal games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Golden Bears score only 4.4 fewer points per game (63.9) than the Sun Devils give up (68.3).
- Cal has put together a 9-1 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
Arizona State vs. Cal Over/Under Trends
- Arizona State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (125.5 points) 21 times this season.
- A total of 15 of Cal’s games ended with a combined score higher than 125.5 points this season.
- The Sun Devils average 65 points per game against the Golden Bears’ 63.9, amounting to 3.4 points over the contest’s point total of 125.5.
- The 133.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.9 more than the 125.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Sun Devils have seen a 137.4 average over/under in their games this season, 11.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Golden Bears’ games have a total points bet of 130 points this season, 4.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Marreon Jackson: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 33.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (44-for-159)
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.3 PTS, 53.1 FG%
- Jalen Graham: 10 PTS, 49.3 FG%
- DJ Horne: 12.1 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (67-for-183)
- Jay Heath: 10.7 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (39-for-94)
Cal Team Leaders
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.2 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (33-for-108)
- Grant Anticevich: 10.1 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 32 3PT% (39-for-122)
- Andre Kelly: 13.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 60.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Joel Brown: 5 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Jalen Celestine: 7.3 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.