The No. 2 seed Wagner Seahawks (20-5, 13-3 NEC) are favored by 12 points when they play the No. 7 seed Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (9-20, 5-13 NEC) in the NEC Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Wednesday at Spiro Sports Center starting at 7:00 PM.
Wagner vs. Saint Francis (PA) Predictions
Wagner vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Odds
Wagner vs. Saint Francis (PA) Last 10 Games
- Wagner has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Wagner games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Seahawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.2 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Seahawks are scoring 1.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Saint Francis (PA) is 2-8 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Red Flash games averaged 1.1 more points (138.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Red Flash have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wagner vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Trends
- Wagner has put together a record of 11-8-1 against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks are 1-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- This season, Wagner’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances.
- The Seahawks score only one fewer point per game (72.2) than the Red Flash give up (73.2).
- Wagner is 6-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 73.2 points.
- Saint Francis (PA) has compiled a 10-15-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Red Flash have an ATS record of 1-2-1 when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- This year, Saint Francis (PA)’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 26 chances.
- The Red Flash score 6.6 more points per game (69.1) than the Seahawks give up (62.5).
- When it scores more than 62.5 points, Saint Francis (PA) is 8-10 against the spread and 8-12 overall.
Wagner vs. Saint Francis (PA) Over/Under Trends
- Wagner and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (137.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, 17 games Saint Francis (PA) played finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- The Seahawks average 72.2 points per game against the Red Flash’s 69.1, totaling 3.8 points over the contest’s point total of 137.5.
- The 135.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.8 fewer than the 137.5 total in this contest.
- The Seahawks have seen a 136.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Red Flash’s games this season (142.2 points).
Wagner Team Leaders
- Alex Morales: 18.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.9 STL, 51 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Will Martinez: 13 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Raekwon Rogers: 10.8 PTS, 59.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Elijah Ford: 11.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 54.7 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Delonnie Hunt: 7.6 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (19-for-70)
Saint Francis (PA) Team Leaders
- Josh Cohen: 12.9 PTS, 7 REB, 57.5 FG%
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover: 12.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Maxwell Land: 11.4 PTS, 39 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (52-for-154)
- Mark Flagg: 4.9 PTS, 47.8 FG%
- Myles Thompson: 11.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.