Graham Ike and the Wyoming Cowboys (23-6, 12-4 MWC) are 2.5-point underdogs against Bryce Hamilton and the UNLV Rebels (17-12, 9-7 MWC) Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at Thomas & Mack Center. The matchup tips off at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 139.5.
UNLV vs. Wyoming Predictions
UNLV vs. Wyoming Betting Odds
UNLV vs. Wyoming Last 10 Games
- UNLV has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UNLV games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Rebels’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.1 points scored. That’s 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Rebels have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Wyoming has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Wyoming games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 139.2 total points, 0.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring 70.5 points per game compared to their 74.6 season average.
UNLV vs. Wyoming Betting Trends
- UNLV has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-15-0).
- The Rebels are 7-6 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, UNLV’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 28 chances.
- The Rebels average 70.7 points per game, only 4.9 more points than the 65.8 the Cowboys give up.
- UNLV has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 12-4 record overall when putting up more than 65.8 points.
- Wyoming has put together a 16-10-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 6-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 14 of Wyoming’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Cowboys put up an average of 74.6 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 65.8 the Rebels allow.
- Wyoming has put together a 13-7-2 ATS record and a 21-2 overall record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
UNLV vs. Wyoming Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 UNLV games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 139.5 points.
- A total of 13 of Wyoming’s games finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The Rebels average 70.7 points per game against the Cowboys’ 74.6, totaling 5.8 points over the matchup’s total of 139.5.
- The 131.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.9 fewer than the 139.5 total in this contest.
- The Rebels have seen a 135.6 average over/under in their games this season, 3.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.1 points more than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (139.4 points).
UNLV Team Leaders
- Hamilton: 22 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (77-for-210)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 8.4 PTS, 9.3 REB, 47.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
- Jordan McCabe: 6.8 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (38-for-116)
- Donovan Williams: 13.1 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (31-for-71)
- Michael Nuga: 6.7 PTS, 39 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (33-for-90)
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 18.9 PTS, 6.3 AST, 50 FG%, 25 3PT% (17-for-68)
- Ike: 20.3 PTS, 9.8 REB, 52.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.7 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (84-for-196)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.2 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (21-for-70)
- Xavier Dusell: 7.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (47-for-135)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.