The No. 5 seed UNC Asheville Bulldogs (16-13, 8-8 Big South) are -point favorites in the Big South Tournament over the No. 12 seed Charleston Southern Buccaneers (5-24, 1-15 Big South) on Wednesday at Bojangles’ Coliseum. The game begins at 2:00 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
UNC Asheville vs. Charleston Southern Predictions
UNC Asheville vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
UNC Asheville vs. Charleston Southern Last 10 Games
- UNC Asheville covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UNC Asheville games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.3 points scored. That’s 3.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 2.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Charleston Southern has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Charleston Southern games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Buccaneers games averaged 137.9 total points, 1.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Buccaneers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 64.3, four points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UNC Asheville vs. Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- UNC Asheville is 15-11-0 against the spread this season.
- UNC Asheville’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs score 74.8 points per game, only 1.3 fewer points than the 76.1 the Buccaneers give up.
- UNC Asheville is 6-5 against the spread and 10-4 overall when scoring more than 76.1 points.
- Charleston Southern has compiled a 10-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- Charleston Southern’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Buccaneers put up an average of 68.3 points per game, only 0.5 more points than the 67.8 the Bulldogs give up.
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Charleston Southern is 5-3 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
UNC Asheville vs. Charleston Southern Over/Under Trends
- This season, UNC Asheville and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 139.5 points 15 times.
- This season, 17 games Charleston Southern played finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.1 points per game, 3.6 points more than the over/under of 139.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 143.9 points per game, 4.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 140.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates the average total points bet in Buccaneers’ games (140.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (139.5 points).
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 15.4 PTS, 2.9 BLK, 48.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (28-for-87)
- Tajion Jones: 12.7 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (74-for-192)
- LJ Thorpe: 13.7 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Trent Stephney: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.8 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (10-for-48)
- Jamon Battle: 7.9 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
Charleston Southern Team Leaders
- Tahlik Chavez: 11.8 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (84-for-229)
- Claudell Harris Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (42-for-131)
- Deontaye Buskey: 9.5 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (49-for-176)
- Cheikh Faye: 7.4 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 25.2 3PT% (31-for-123)
- Taje’ Kelly: 8.7 PTS, 58.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.