The UMass Minutemen (12-16, 5-11 A-10) are favored (-3.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Fordham Rams (14-14, 7-9 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at William D. Mullins Center. The over/under is 142.5 in the matchup.
UMass vs. Fordham Predictions
UMass vs. Fordham Betting Odds
UMass vs. Fordham Last 10 Games
- UMass covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- UMass’ last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Minutemen games averaged 2.8 more points (145.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Minutemen are scoring 4.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Fordham is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Fordham games have gone over the set total three times.
- The Rams’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.7 points scored. That’s 10.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Rams have a 60.2 points-per-game average, 6.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
UMass vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- UMass has compiled a 10-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Minutemen are 3-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, UMass’ games have hit the over 18 times out of 27 chances.
- The 74.5 points per game the Minutemen put up are 7.8 more points than the Rams allow (66.7).
- UMass has a 10-10-1 record against the spread and a 12-11 record overall when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Fordham is 19-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 12-6.
- Fordham games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Rams average 11.4 fewer points per game (66.5) than the Minutemen give up (77.9).
- Fordham is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it scores more than 77.9 points.
UMass vs. Fordham Over/Under Trends
- This season, 21 of UMass’ 27 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- A total of 11 of Fordham’s games ended with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141 points per game, 1.5 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.1 fewer points than the 144.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Minutemen have seen a 145.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.2 points separates this game’s over/under (142.5 points) and the average total points bet in Rams’ games (135.3 points) this season.
UMass Team Leaders
- Trent Buttrick: 10.8 PTS, 43 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (44-for-122)
- Noah Fernandes: 13.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (38-for-107)
- Rich Kelly: 12.4 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (60-for-126)
- T.J. Weeks: 9.3 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (42-for-115)
- CJ Kelly: 10.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (42-for-117)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 14.3 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Darius Quisenberry: 17 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (55-for-168)
- Antrell Charlton: 7.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 33.9 FG%, 28 3PT% (30-for-107)
- Kyle Rose: 7.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (47-for-135)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.