The No. 6 seed Austin Peay Governors (12-16, 8-10 OVC) are 1.5-point underdogs in their OVC Tournament matchup against the No. 7 seed Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (10-20, 7-10 OVC) on Wednesday at Ford Center, beginning at 10:00 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Tennessee Tech vs. Austin Peay Predictions
Tennessee Tech vs. Austin Peay Betting Odds
|Tennessee Tech||-1.5||137.5 points|
Tennessee Tech vs. Austin Peay Last 10 Games
- Tennessee Tech has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Tennessee Tech’s past 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 140.3 total points, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Golden Eagles’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Austin Peay is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Austin Peay’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Governors games averaged 132.1 total points, 5.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Governors have scored 4.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 65.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Tennessee Tech vs. Austin Peay Betting Trends
- Tennessee Tech has covered the spread 15 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Eagles have an ATS record of 5-6-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 19 of Tennessee Tech’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The 73.1 points per game the Golden Eagles record are just 4.3 more points than the Governors give up (68.8).
- When Tennessee Tech totals more than 68.8 points, it is 11-2-1 against the spread and 10-6 overall.
- Austin Peay has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this year (12-13-1).
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Governors are 8-9-1 against the spread.
- Austin Peay games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 26 chances this year.
- The Governors score 9.3 fewer points per game (65.1) than the Golden Eagles allow their opponents to score (74.4).
- Austin Peay is 1-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 74.4 points.
Tennessee Tech vs. Austin Peay Over/Under Trends
- A total of 20 Tennessee Tech games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 137.5 points.
- This season, seven of Austin Peay’s games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 137.5 is 0.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Eagles (73.1 points per game) and the Governors (65.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 143.2 points per game, 5.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Golden Eagles have seen a 141.8 over/under in their games this season, 4.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Governors games have an over/under of 136.9 points this season, 0.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 13.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (55-for-171)
- Keishawn Davidson: 10.2 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (47-for-116)
- Kenny White Jr.: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- Mamoudou Diarra: 8.4 PTS, 45 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (34-for-90)
- John Pettway: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 56.2 FG%
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 12.5 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Cameron Copeland: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
- Tariq Silver: 10.4 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (60-for-170)
- Carlos Paez: 6.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (29-for-84)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 11.6 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (32-for-95)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.