The Saint Louis Billikens (19-10, 10-6 A-10) are favored (by 3.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Rhode Island Rams (14-13, 5-10 A-10) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 135.5.
Saint Louis vs. Rhode Island Predictions
Saint Louis vs. Rhode Island Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-3.5||135.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. Rhode Island Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis is 6-4 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Saint Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Billikens games averaged 139.2 total points, 3.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Billikens are scoring 3.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Rhode Island covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Rhode Island and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 131.3 total points, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Rams’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 61.5, 5.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Saint Louis vs. Rhode Island Betting Trends
- Saint Louis is 16-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Billikens are 11-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Saint Louis’ games have hit the over 14 times out of 28 chances.
- The 77.7 points per game the Billikens put up are 13.8 more points than the Rams allow (63.9).
- Saint Louis has a 15-7-1 record against the spread and an 18-6 record overall when putting up more than 63.9 points.
- Rhode Island has covered the spread 13 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- The Rams are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Rhode Island’s games have gone over the total 10 times this year.
- The Rams’ 67 points per game are just 0.8 fewer points than the 67.8 the Billikens allow to opponents.
- Rhode Island is 9-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
Saint Louis vs. Rhode Island Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Louis games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 135.5-point over/under 16 times.
- This season, 12 of Rhode Island’s games have ended with a score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.7 points per game, 9.2 points more than the total of 135.5 for this contest.
- The 131.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Billikens games is 141.8 points, 6.3 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (135.1 points).
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11 PTS, 8 AST, 2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
- Francis Okoro: 10.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 59.8 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 15.9 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (63-for-157)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (33-for-96)
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 10.8 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 53.3 FG%
- Makhi Mitchell: 10 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.3 BLK, 53.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Jeremy Sheppard: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (41-for-116)
- Malik Martin: 6.8 PTS, 48 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (8-for-37)
- Antwan Walker: 7.6 PTS, 57.9 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (15-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.