The Xavier Musketeers (17-11, 7-10 Big East) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (16-13, 7-10 Big East) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The point total is 155.5 in the matchup.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Xavier Predictions
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Xavier Betting Odds
|Saint John’s (NY)||-1||155.5 points|
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Xavier Last 10 Games
- Saint John’s (NY) has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Saint John’s (NY)’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The past 10 Red Storm games averaged 7.9 fewer points (147.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Red Storm have a points-per-game average 1.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Xavier is 2-8-0 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 5-5 straight-up record in those contests.
- Xavier and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Musketeers games averaged 14.9 fewer points (140.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Musketeers have scored three fewer points per contest compared to their 73.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Xavier Betting Trends
- Saint John’s (NY) has covered the spread 12 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- The Red Storm have an ATS record of 7-8 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving Saint John’s (NY) have hit the over 16 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Red Storm average 9.1 more points per game (77) than the Musketeers give up (67.9).
- When Saint John’s (NY) scores more than 67.9 points, it is 10-9-1 against the spread and 15-8 overall.
- Xavier is 12-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Musketeers are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Xavier have hit the over 10 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Musketeers put up only 1.3 more points per game (73.1) than the Red Storm allow (71.8).
- When it scores more than 71.8 points, Xavier is 10-4 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Xavier Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint John’s (NY) games have gone over this game’s 155.5-point over/under 13 times.
- This season, three games Xavier played finished with a combined score higher than 155.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.1 points per game, 5.4 points fewer than the total of 155.5 for this matchup.
- The 139.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 15.8 fewer than the 155.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Red Storm games is 5.1 points fewer than the over/under of 155.5 points in this contest.
- Musketeers games have an over/under of 139.6 points this season, 15.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Saint John’s (NY) Team Leaders
- Julian Champagnie: 19 PTS, 1.9 STL, 1.2 BLK, 40.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (61-for-171)
- Posh Alexander: 14.6 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.4 STL, 51.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (12-for-56)
- Dylan Addae-Wusu: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Aaron Wheeler: 11.6 PTS, 49 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (39-for-92)
- Montez Mathis: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (11-for-48)
Xavier Team Leaders
- Jack Nunge: 13 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.4 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (25-for-76)
- Colby Jones: 10.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.5 STL, 47.1 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Paul Scruggs: 12.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
- Zach Freemantle: 10.1 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (8-for-39)
- Adam Kunkel: 8.8 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (43-for-118)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.