The No. 8 seed Radford Highlanders (11-17, 7-9 Big South) are -point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 9 seed North Carolina A&T Aggies (11-19, 6-10 Big South) in the Big South Tournament Wednesday at Bojangles’ Coliseum, starting at 11:30 AM.
Radford vs. N.C. A&T Predictions
Radford vs. N.C. A&T Betting Odds
Radford vs. N.C. A&T Last 10 Games
- Radford has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Radford games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The Highlanders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 128.9 points scored. That’s 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Highlanders have a points-per-game average 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- N.C. A&T has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- N.C. A&T’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Aggies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.7 points scored. That’s 7.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Aggies have scored 3.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Radford vs. N.C. A&T Betting Trends
- Radford is 10-16-1 against the spread this season.
- Radford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Highlanders score 62.9 points per game, 7.1 fewer points than the 70 the Aggies allow.
- When Radford totals more than 70 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- N.C. A&T is 14-13-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving N.C. A&T have hit the over 14 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Aggies put up just 0.5 more points per game (67.5) than the Highlanders allow (67).
- When it scores more than 67 points, N.C. A&T is 7-6 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
Radford vs. N.C. A&T Over/Under Trends
- This season, Radford games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 130.5-point total 10 times.
- This season, 18 of N.C. A&T’s games have ended with a score higher than 130.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.4 points per game, 0.1 points fewer than the point total of 130.5 for this game.
- The 137 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.5 more than the 130.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Highlanders have seen a 131.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is seven points fewer than the average over/under in Aggies’ games this season (137.5 points).
Radford Team Leaders
- Josiah Jeffers: 9.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Rashun Williams: 9.9 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (45-for-136)
- Bryan Hart: 8.8 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (44-for-137)
- Dravon Mangum: 7.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 34 3PT% (34-for-100)
- Shaquan Jules: 6 PTS, 61.5 FG%
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 10.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (51-for-146)
- Marcus Watson: 11.8 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 25.2 3PT% (27-for-107)
- Kameron Langley: 6.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.5 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Tyler Maye: 8.4 PTS, 48.7 FG%
- David Beatty: 7.7 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (30-for-110)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.