The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (20-8, 12-4 WAC) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game road winning streak when they square off against the New Mexico State Aggies (24-5, 12-3 WAC) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at Pan American Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
New Mexico State vs. SFA Predictions
New Mexico State vs. SFA Betting Odds
|New Mexico State||-6.5||138.5 points|
New Mexico State vs. SFA Last 10 Games
- New Mexico State is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- New Mexico State’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 1.9 more points (140.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Aggies are scoring 0.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- SFA is 8-2 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 SFA games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The ‘Jacks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 1.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the ‘Jacks are scoring 74.1 points per game compared to their 74.6 season average.
New Mexico State vs. SFA Betting Trends
- New Mexico State has covered the spread 14 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the Aggies went 5-9 against the spread.
- New Mexico State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Aggies average just 3.6 more points per game (71.5) than the ‘Jacks give up (67.9).
- When New Mexico State scores more than 67.9 points, it is 10-9 against the spread and 20-2 overall.
- SFA has covered the spread in a game nine times this year (9-13-1).
- The ‘Jacks have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- SFA’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The ‘Jacks score an average of 74.6 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 63.4 the Aggies allow to opponents.
- SFA has put together an 8-10-1 ATS record and a 19-5 overall record in games it scores more than 63.4 points.
New Mexico State vs. SFA Over/Under Trends
- New Mexico State and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s over/under of 138.5 points 15 times this season.
- In SFA’s 23 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 138.5.
- The Aggies average 71.5 points per game against the ‘Jacks’ 74.6, totaling 7.6 points over the game’s over/under of 138.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 131.3 points per game, 7.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 139.3 points, 0.8 more than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of three points separates the average total points bet in ‘Jacks’ games (141.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (138.5 points).
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 19.6 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 45 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (59-for-183)
- Jabari Rice: 12.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (47-for-130)
- Johnny McCants: 8.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 49.7 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (14-for-62)
- William McNair: 6.7 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Donnie Tillman: 6.8 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 16.2 PTS, 59.9 FG%
- Calvin Solomon: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 55.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Sadaidriene Hall: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 57.8 FG%
- David Kachelries: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (35-for-114)
- Jaylin Jackson-Posey: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (26-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.