The No. 4 seed Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (13-17, 9-7 NEC) are favored by 5.5 points in the NEC Tournament when they square off the No. 5 seed Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (10-19, 7-11 NEC) Wednesday at Knott Arena, starting at 7:00 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Predictions
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Odds
|Mount St. Mary’s||-5.5||125.5 points|
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Last 10 Games
- Mount St. Mary’s is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The Mountaineers and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The past 10 Mountaineers games averaged 3.6 more points (129.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mountaineers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Saint Francis (BKN) is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 139.3 total points, 13.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Terriers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 67.1, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Trends
- Mount St. Mary’s is 13-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Mount St. Mary’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The 61.2 points per game the Mountaineers average are 9.1 fewer points than the Terriers allow (70.3).
- When Mount St. Mary’s totals more than 70.3 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has registered a 12-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Terriers went 6-2 against the spread.
- This season, Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have hit the over nine times out of 25 chances.
- The Terriers’ 67.9 points per game are 6.4 more points than the 61.5 the Mountaineers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 61.5 points, Saint Francis (BKN) is 10-7 against the spread and 10-11 overall.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Mount St. Mary’s games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 125.5-point over/under 16 times.
- This season, 18 of Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 125.5 points.
- The Mountaineers average 61.2 points per game against the Terriers’ 67.9, amounting to 3.6 points over the game’s point total of 125.5.
- This game’s point total is 6.3 fewer points than the 131.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Mountaineers games is 130.5 points, five more than the over/under of 125.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 13.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Terriers’ games this season (139.3 points).
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 10.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 56.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Jalen Benjamin: 13.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (49-for-132)
- Mezie Offurum: 11.2 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- Malik Jefferson: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 49.2 FG%
- Dakota Leffew: 6 PTS, 37 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (18-for-65)
Saint Francis (BKN) Team Leaders
- Michael Cubbage: 13.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.9 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (15-for-58)
- Patrick Emilien: 12.7 PTS, 48.1 FG%
- Rob Higgins: 11.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (38-for-114)
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr.: 8.7 PTS, 44 FG%, 40 3PT% (50-for-125)
- Larry Moreno: 9.2 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (49-for-135)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.