The Miami Hurricanes (20-9, 12-6 ACC) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the Boston College Eagles (11-17, 6-12 ACC) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at Silvio O. Conte Forum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 141.5 points.
Miami vs. Boston College Predictions
Miami vs. Boston College Betting Odds
Miami vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Hurricanes games averaged 138.3 total points, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hurricanes’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Boston College has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Eagles games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 64.7, 1.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Miami vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Miami is 15-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Hurricanes have an ATS record of just 2-7.
- Games involving Miami have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The Hurricanes score 7.2 more points per game (74.7) than the Eagles allow (67.5).
- Miami has a 13-9 record against the spread and a 19-3 record overall when putting up more than 67.5 points.
- Boston College has covered the spread 14 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this year, the Eagles went 8-8 against the spread.
- Boston College games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Eagles put up an average of 65.9 points per game, only 4.9 fewer points than the 70.8 the Hurricanes allow to opponents.
- Boston College has put together a 5-3 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.8 points.
Miami vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 141.5 points 16 times.
- There have been five Boston College games that have ended with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 141.5 is 0.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Hurricanes (74.7 points per game) and the Eagles (65.9 points per game).
- The 138.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.2 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Hurricanes games is 141.5, identical to the over/under of 141.5 for this contest.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 133.7 points this season, 7.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (50-for-134)
- Charlie Moore: 12.7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (50-for-129)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (37-for-124)
- Jordan Miller: 9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 52.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Sam Waardenburg: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (30-for-69)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.8 FG%, 28 3PT% (33-for-118)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 11 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Jaeden Zackery: 10.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 45.1 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (43-for-94)
- James Karnik: 9.4 PTS, 54.1 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Quinten Post: 9 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.