The Old Dominion Monarchs (12-17, 7-9 C-USA) are 8.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a seven-game road losing streak when they square off against the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (20-8, 11-5 C-USA) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at Thomas Assembly Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Louisiana Tech vs. Old Dominion Predictions
Louisiana Tech vs. Old Dominion Betting Odds
|Louisiana Tech||-8.5||138.5 points|
Louisiana Tech vs. Old Dominion Last 10 Games
- Louisiana Tech is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 141.2 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 2.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Old Dominion is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Old Dominion games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Monarchs games averaged 137.3 total points, 1.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Monarchs’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 67.8, 0.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Louisiana Tech vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has registered a 13-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 8-2-1.
- Games involving Louisiana Tech have hit the over 15 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 77.4 points per game the Bulldogs record are 10.5 more points than the Monarchs allow (66.9).
- Louisiana Tech has an 11-7-1 record against the spread and a 19-3 record overall when putting up more than 66.9 points.
- Old Dominion has covered the spread 12 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- The Monarchs have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Old Dominion have hit the over 14 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Monarchs put up only two fewer points per game (66.9) than the Bulldogs give up (68.9).
- Old Dominion is 8-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it scores more than 68.9 points.
Louisiana Tech vs. Old Dominion Over/Under Trends
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (138.5 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, nine of Old Dominion’s games have ended with a score higher than 138.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.3 points per game, 5.8 points more than the total of 138.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 2.7 fewer points than the 135.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 142.7 over/under in their games this season, 4.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 5.5 points more than the average over/under in Monarchs’ games this season (133 points).
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 54.2 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Amorie Archibald: 12.9 PTS, 46 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (41-for-111)
- Cobe Williams: 11 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (34-for-111)
- Keaston Willis: 12.3 PTS, 41 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (76-for-185)
- David Green: 7.4 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Austin Trice: 13.1 PTS, 8.9 REB, 53.9 FG%
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%
- Mekhi Long: 8.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.1 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Jaylin Hunter: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (38-for-107)
- C.J. Keyser: 14.1 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (38-for-108)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.